ediGogy Skills Hubs
Our learning communities – ediGogy Skills Hubs – are a completely different way of constructing learning to create local economic inclusive growth models.
They are independent (though not necessarily private), as we favour public-private partnerships between investors, property developers, local government, and industry.
We create or adapt existing technical colleges with our unique pedagogy and software to produce competency measurements that employers understand and value.
This ‘mixed model’ of stakeholder investors has been proven to work. Leerpark is a revolutionary education model in Holland which has developed successfully over the past ten years. In 2018, Leerpark won an EU Vocational Training Innovation Award for its successful and innovative approach to education and learning.
Our consultancy services enable the success of the Leerpark to be replicated.
All our hubs will be based on ediGogy principles of:
- Motivating learners by allowing them to understand and fulfil their own goals
- Ensuring that all learners acquire Transversal Competencies
- Engaging with employers to ensure that learners are guaranteed a job after the successful completion of their programmes
- Embedding the courses within “live” working environments
- Blending physical and online learning using the myGogy learning operating system
- Producing personalised learning paths and assessment based on the individual’s goals
- Building relationships with local industry and the local community
- Creating sustainable developments where ecological buildings and creative business models contribute to learning
- Building community campuses with housing and local facilities and resources
- Creating inclusive growth models that sustain learning and employability by developing skills needed in the area
We are currently engaged in our first projects in the UK and France.