edigogy Learning Communities
Our learning communities called edigogy hubs are based on a completely different way of constructing education and learning.They are independent though not necessarily private as we favour public-private partnerships between investors, property developers, local government, and industry.
This mixed model of stakeholder investors has been proven to work in a revolutionary education model in Holland which has developed successfully over the last ten years.
All are hubs will be based on our edigogy principles of;
- Motivating learners by allowing them to understand and fulfil their own goals
- Ensure that all learners acquire the right skills to be employed by embedding 21c skills in their curriculum
- Ensure at the end of the programme they are guaranteed a job by engaging with employers
- Build realistic experiential learning by embedding the courses in live working environments
- Blending physical and online learning using the mygogy learning operating system
- Producing personalised learning paths and assessment based on the learner’s goals and their learning path
- Relationships with local industry and the local community
- Creating sustainable developments where ecological buildings and creative business models contribute to the education model
- Building commercial sites on campus as well as housing and local facilities and resources
- Creating business models that sustain the education and employability by creating skills needed in the area
We have currently engaged in projects in the UK and France building edigogy hubs.