myGogy learning operating system
The myGogy is a learning ecosystem which connects all stakeholders in the process of learning to employment.
myGogy is a radical shift in learning which allows each learner to create their own learning paths dynamically. myGogy has spaces for individual learners but companies and education organisations can create portals for their own data.
myGogy captures evidence of formal, informal and incidental learning, allowing the output to be combined seamlessly online. This evidence can then be mapped against existing formal learning, or any other frameworks to determine competency levels.
Each individual lifelong competency portfolio is records progress and is used as a record for employment. Ultimately this data will be held in a blockchain offering independent certification of micro-credentials at a deep level for everyone.
The result will be a global platform for competency trading.
- Prior Learning Tool – measure prior and informal learning in terms of competencies
- Personalised Learningflow Tool – find suitable learning content to improve their skills
- CV Building Tool – easily build a CV of competencies against jobs and informal experience and match to job specifications
- Personal Competency Portfolio Tool – measure and keep a record of the competencies in a secure personal portfolio
- Career Planning Tool – plot their own career goals and find job
- Recruitment Tool – Reduce the cost of recruiting by tracking and measuring candidates and matching them more accurately to job competencies and company culture
- Competency Mapping Tool – Map job competencies more accurately to formal and informal learning
- Performance Development Tool – Measure job performance to competencies, training needs and corporate objectives which creates a learner-centric training programme, dynamic feedback and learning society
- Training Tool – Measures and increases ROI of creating by individual learning paths
- Company Culture and Management Change – assess, change and measure company intangibles and CSR
- Global Competency Trading Platform – a direct labour exchange platform for employees to assess companies and find jobs and visa versa.
- Curriculum and Content Mapping Tool – Reduce administration and map content better to national curriculum objectives
- Personalised Learning Tool – Create personal learning paths for each student for the first time, create and use informal learning and track skills, knowledge, and understanding
- Career Guidance – Assess skills and interests against current and future job opportunities and plot a skills acquisition path
- Employability Skills – teach current Transversal Competencies (employability skills), easily within the existing curriculum