uses emergent AI dynamic local rules for entities at a micro-level to provide the most sophisticated way to capture and analyse data to produce dynamic fluid information better suited to user needs.
This is the consilience of many ideas, concepts and laws from branching scientific, cultural, philosophical and mathematical concepts, coming together in what we call fluidDatamodelling. It creates a truly organically artificially intelligent and emergent information organism because the data is treated according to principles which enable it to develop in a similar way to a natural evolutionary system.
The benefit is interpretation of large data sets to reveal dynamic opportunities which create themselves. fluidDatamodelling does not depend on you to see the emergent opportunities for your, business it sees them for you!
This makes the AI system suitable for any cross-sector micro-data analysis leading to system predictive modelling and as such is not restricted only to the field of learning and recruitment!
Our ability to measure data at an entity level using fluidDatamodelling creates our learning eco-system myGogy, which connects all the stakeholders in the process of learning to employment.
myGogy is a radical shift in learning which allows each learner to create their own learning paths dynamically. myGogy has spaces for individual learners but companies and education organisations can create portals for their own data and members.
myGogy captures evidence of formal, informal and incidental learning, allowing the output to be combined seamlessly online. This evidence can then be mapped against existing formal learning, or any other frameworks to determine competency levels.
Each individual lifelong competency portfolio records progress and is used as a record for current and future employment. Ultimately this data will be held in a blockchain offering independent certification of micro-credentials at a deep level for everyone.
The result will be a global platform for competency trading.
- Prior Learning Tool – Measures prior and informal learning in terms of competencies
- Personalised Learningflow Tool – Find suitable learning content to improve skills
- CV Building Tool – Easily builds a CV of competencies against jobs and informal experience and matches to job specifications
- Personal Competency Portfolio Tool – Measures and keeps a record your competencies in a secure personal portfolio
- Career Planning Tool – Plot career goals and finds jobs.
Recruitment Tool – Reduces the cost of recruiting by tracking and measuring candidates and matching them more accurately to job competencies and company culture
- Competency Mapping Tool – Maps job competencies more accurately to formal and informal learning
- Performance Development Tool – Measures job performance to competencies, training needs and corporate objectives which creates a learner-centric training programme with dynamic feedback
- Training Tool – Measures and increases ROI by creating individual learning paths
- Company Culture and Management Change – Assesses change and measure company intangibles and CSR
- Global Competency Trading Platform – Creates a direct labour exchange platform for companies to assess employees and find jobs and visa versa.
- Curriculum and Content Mapping Tool – Reduces administration and maps content better to national curriculum objectives
- Personalised Learning Tool – Creates personal learning paths for each student for the first time, create and use informal learning and track skills, knowledge, transversal competencies and understanding
- Career Guidance – Assesses skills and interests against current and future job opportunities and plots a skills acquisition path
- Employability Skills – Teaches current transversal competencies, (employability skills), easily within the existing curriculum.