myGogy learning operating system
The myGogy learning operating system enables all stakeholders in the process of learning to employment to come together and share and contribute in one system. It is the radical shift in learning which everyone has been searching for because it allows each learner to create their own learning paths dynamically – ‘the holy grail of education’.
myGogy captures evidence of formal, informal and incidental learning, allowing the output to be combined seamlessly online. This evidence can then be mapped against existing formal learning frameworks to determine competency levels and other desired measurements.
It is provided in a social learning environment for individual learners but company and education organisation’s portals can also be created meaning that learning is only controlled by the organisation portals.
The measurement will be held in a blockchain offering independent certification of competencies at a deep level for everyone globally.
The result will be a global index platform for competency trading.
- Prior Learning Tool – measure prior and informal learning in terms of competencies
- Personalised Learningflow Tool – find suitable learning content to improve their skills
- CV Building Tool – easily build a CV of competencies against jobs and informal experience and match to job specifications
- Personal Competency Portfolio Tool – measure and keep a record of the competencies in a secure personal portfolio
- Career Planning Tool – plot their own career goals and find job
- Recruitment Tool – Reduce the cost of recruiting by tracking and measuring candidates and matching them more accurately to job competencies and company culture
- Competency Mapping Tool – Map job competencies more accurately to formal and informal learning
- Performance Development Tool – Measure job performance to competencies, training needs and corporate objectives which creates a learner-centric training programme, dynamic feedback and learning society
- Training Tool – Measures and increases ROI of creating by individual learning paths
- Company Culture and Management Change – assess, change and measure company intangibles and CSR
- Global Competency Trading Platform – a direct labour exchange platform for employees to assess companies and find jobs and visa versa.
- Curriculum and Content Mapping Tool – Reduce administration and map content better to national curriculum objectives
- Personalised Learning Tool – Create personal learning paths for each student for the first time, create and use informal learning and track skills, knowledge, and understanding
- Career Guidance – Assess skills and interests against current and future job opportunities and plot a skills
- Employability Skills – teach current employability skills easily within the existing curriculum