The Generic model for fluidDatamodelling
We use emergent AI dynamic local rules for entities at a micro level to provide the most sophisticated way to capture and analyse data to produce emergent and fluid information to better suit the specified needs of the user of the system.
This incorporates the consilience of many ideas, concept and laws from branching scientific, cultural, philosophical and mathematical concepts coming together in what we call fluidDatamodelling. This produces a truly artificially intelligent and emergent information organism as the data is treated according to organic principles which enable it to develop in a similar way to an evolutionary natural system.
The benefit is the interpretation of large data to reveal dynamic opportunities which create themselves. fluidDatamodelling does not depend on you to see the emergent opportunities for your, business it sees them for you!
This makes the AI system suitable for any cross-sector micro-data analysis leading to system predictive modelling and as such is not restricted only to the field of learning and recruitment!
Our ability to measure data at an entity level using fluidDatamodelling creates our learning ecosystem myGogy, which connects all the stakeholders in the process of learning to employment.
myGogy is a radical shift in learning which allows each learner to create their own learning paths dynamically. myGogy has spaces for individual learners but companies and education organisations can create portals for their own data and members.
myGogy captures evidence of formal, informal and incidental learning, allowing the output to be combined seamlessly online. This evidence can then be mapped against existing formal learning, or any other frameworks to determine competency levels.
Each individual lifelong competency portfolio is records progress and is used as a record for employment. Ultimately this data will be held in a blockchain offering independent certification of micro-credentials at a deep level for everyone.
The result will be a global platform for competency trading.
- Prior Learning Tool – measure prior and informal learning in terms of competencies
- Personalised Learningflow Tool – find suitable learning content to improve their skills
- CV Building Tool – easily build a CV of competencies against jobs and informal experience and match to job specifications
- Personal Competency Portfolio Tool – measure and keep a record of the competencies in a secure personal portfolio
- Career Planning Tool – plot their own career goals and find job
- Recruitment Tool – Reduce the cost of recruiting by tracking and measuring candidates and matching them more accurately to job competencies and company culture
- Competency Mapping Tool – Map job competencies more accurately to formal and informal learning
- Performance Development Tool – Measure job performance to competencies, training needs and corporate objectives which creates a learner-centric training programme, dynamic feedback and learning society
- Training Tool – Measures and increases ROI of creating by individual learning paths
- Company Culture and Management Change – assess, change and measure company intangibles and CSR
- Global Competency Trading Platform – a direct labour exchange platform for employees to assess companies and find jobs and visa versa.
- Curriculum and Content Mapping Tool – Reduce administration and map content better to national curriculum objectives
- Personalised Learning Tool – Create personal learning paths for each student for the first time, create and use informal learning and track skills, knowledge, and understanding
- Career Guidance – Assess skills and interests against current and future job opportunities and plot a skills acquisition path
- Employability Skills – teach current Transversal Competencies (employability skills), easily within the existing curriculum