Why Are Transversal Competencies Important?
We measure data better to link learning to workplace competencies through fluidDatamodelling.
Learning happens not just in classrooms but is a result of all human interaction anywhere – formal, informal and incidental.
Most of the competencies we acquire are not developed within formal learning programmes and the informal learning we do is not measured.
Formal learning systems cannot cope with the demands of learners and employers who quickly need to develop new competencies in a flexible, personalised way.
myGogy provides individual learningFlows for each person measuring individual micro-competencies and predicting how these will be applied in different situations in business or life.
This is the perfect way to learn, develop yourself and connect directly with the right jobs.
The Individual can:
- Get free learning specific to themselves
- Automatically collect all types of learning in a lifelong competency profile to use for career planning
- Generate CVs automatically in detail
- Acquire competencies to match directly with the jobs they want.
The Employer can:
- Reduce costs for recuitment and training
- Connect learning to performance develpoment in real time
- Create, measure and manage cultures
- Measure transversal competencies
- Motivate employees.
The Teacher can:
- Become a learning enabler
- Achieve better results
- Support individual learning
- Assess all types of learning and the whole person
- Relate learning to work skills and transversal competencies.
- Be holistic and measure all human traits, aspects of learning, and competencies
- Measure Transversal Competencies
- Measure all forms of learning in micro detail
- Help learners to understand assessments and relate them to competencies and job descriptions.
- Make the transformation to offer individual learning
- Understand its relevance to the workplace
- Enable all learners to own their own learning outcomes, skills and qualifications
- Assess transversal competencies.
Lifelong Learning can:
- Become a reality by measuring all learning informally
- Become cheaper and more accessible
- Relate to competencies and the job market
- Be collected as competencies in a portfolio to support career progress
- Help learners to find the right jobs.