Linking learning directly to the workplace
AIEd is the acronym for Artificial Intelligence in education, we call it fluidLearning.
Current formal learning systems cannot cope with the demands of learners or employers who quickly need to learn new competencies in a flexible, personalised way.
We recognise that learning happens not just in classrooms, but is a result of all human interaction anywhere – formal, informal and incidental.
fluidLearning provides unique, individual learningFlows for each person and by measuring individual micro-competencies and predicting how these will be applied in different situations in business or life.
This is the perfect way to learn, train and develop yourself or others and connect directly with the right jobs or future employees.
Each stakeholder benefits;
- Gets free or low cost learning specific to each person;
- Competencies acquired in formal, informal and incidental learning can be automatically collected a lifelong learning skills passport to use for career planning;
- Jobs can then be matched directly.
- Can reduce costs;;
- Connect learning to employment to reduce cost and add value to the recruitment and employment processes
- Improve internal training, recruitment and management;
- Motivate employees.
- Can change from teaching to enabling learning, achieving better results
- Can support individual learning;
- Can assess all types of learning and the whole person;
- Can be more creative and understand work skills;
- Can create better content.
- Assessment can be holistic and measure all human traits, aspects of learning, and competencies;
- Assessment is not simply the measurement of academic outcomes but of formal/informal and incidental learning;
- All forms of learning are measured in micro detail and are known and owned by the learner.
- Can make the transformation to offer individual learning;
- Can understand its relevance to the workplace;
- Enable all learners to own their own learning outcomes, skills and qualifications.
- Can become a reality to provide support for people to learn in communities and individually informally;
- Reduce the cost of learning;
- Show each person what and how to learn related to the job market;
- Provide a skills passport as the learner’s lifelong portfolio;
- Connect learners to jobs.